Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Quick Update: Photo Challenge Day 19-25



Just a quick update on my 100 day Photo Challenge (now, this is really turning into a challenge because I can’t find time to update my blog often). I hope to finish it before year end. Why do the 100 day challenge? I have no idea what has gotten into me when I started it. Here goes!


This is I think an epiphany that I can't really grow my hair loooonggg.
 Which reminds me, I'm getting a haircut soon. 

Day 19
A picture of you when you were little.


Well I think everybody does.   

Day 20: Somewhere you'd love to travel
My dream destination: MALDIVES

And of course! 

Not just Venice, I mean the entire country!


Something really terrible happened to me when I was a kid.
 I tried to forget all about it but sadly I couldn't. 

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.


   I'm an awful public speaker. And this is something I really WISH I'm good at. 

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at. 


I've read this a dozen times already. Still my favorite book to date!

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.


This is really hard. It's like a pageant question.
 I wouldn't want to change anything about me, but I'm no beauty queen,
 so I would like to be a happier person cause usually I'm not. 

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.


This is my typical day when I'm not teaching or doing errands. 
Still the best job in the world!

Day 25 - A picture of your day

2 comments:

  1. hello. thanks for dropping by my blog. It is always such a nice thing to meet new people over the blogosphere. This challenge looks like fun... i myself had been meaning to do one but still couldn't seem to find time to actually sit on it. Hope to see more of you around. Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try it! It's actually pretty fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think! :)