Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh So Random!


I seriously think this teaching job is the perfect most adequate job for me. Sure, it’s a pain in the ass to have seasonal work load (career and money-wise). But nothing beats the time that I get to spend with my kids every single day. I miss teaching but I miss being a mommy more. Sometimes, I feel bad because I have to leave the kids at home just so I could work. There are times that I’d be so infuriated and insanely jealous because my youngest son likes to be with his yaya more. So I’m grateful for the impeccable timing that I’m on leave from work.

I’m waiting for this pair to arrive. I ordered a size 9 but their sizes run one size smaller so if this pair won’t fit, I’ll try the freezing method to have them stretched. Its leather so I think it’ll work. Well, I hope! Renegade Folk is having a closing out sale. It’s too bad really because I like their quirky loafers. Not the usual flats you’d frequently see in malls. Theirs are, what’s the term again? Androgynous? I’m so tempted to hoard all their remaining flats, really.


And because it’s Friday and I’ve been diligent enough in all my responsibilities; I’m entitled to eat all the cookies I want. It’s calorie-induced day! Happy Friday, everyone! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think! :)