Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sustainable Beauty: Superdrug Tea Tree Moisturiser

Don’t you just love it when there’s a new beauty product that’s:
 cheap, readily available, Paraben-free, suitable for vegans and vegetarians and not tested on animals? We do! Well, my friend and I do (and hubby too)! :)  

I am suffering from a mild windburn since our Tagaytay trip last weekend, 
a go signal that I need to get a heavy moisturizer to treat it. I was with a friend yesterday and we’re supposed to buy an anti-ageing cream but saw this instead:

Tea Tree Moisturizer with Natural Tea Tree
 and Peppermint oils and Aloe Vera extract 

Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial agent known for its antiseptic
 healing properties. Tea tree oil can change the chemical compositions
 in our skin making it more resistant to infections.

click to see list of ingredients

This light non-greasy moisturizer is enriched with Pro-vitamin B5
 and soothing Aloe Vera. Easily absorbed into the skin, this refreshing
 formula is ideal for use on oily or spot prone skin. 

lightweight consistency: CHECK! :)


when blended:
has a cooling effect and minty scent

But we don’t have oily or spot prone skin.
 Then we saw the magic words: PARABEN FREE. 
What the heck, we still bought it anyway. Hahahaha! 


Another sustainable beauty find!
Available at all Watsons store for only Php139! :) 


bestfriend bonding: our matching Watsons haul
w/ my good friend, Paula :)

Read more about Tea Tree benefits at:

2 comments:

  1. I've just tried this and I think I've found the perfect moisturizer: It goes on really light and soft on my skin, it smells nice and it's affordable. I also love how the brand stands up for moral responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for that! Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think! :)