A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
1) I love being alone.
2) I’m a sucker for white lilies.
3) I love wearing hats/bonnets.
4) My belly button piercing was a DIY.
5) I shaved my head once (well the barber did).
6) I have a high tolerance for pain.
7) I’m afraid of heights.
8) I love zombie flicks.
9) The movie; The Exorcism of Emily Rose scared the shit out of me for weeks!
10) I make mini sculptures from (my/our) used coffee cups,
paper cartons/towels when hanging out at a coffee shop.
11) I love facial hair on men, and glasses too!
12) I love listening to sad songs.
13) I love red high heels.
14) I can’t sleep alone.
15) I’m a big crybaby.
A picture of you and the person
you have been close with for the longest
(Badminton Days, circa ’05) I’ve known Paula since yr ’03. Like my Mom, we used to have a love-hate relationship. We’re complete opposites and somehow managed to get along so well. She’s the queen bee of bargain hunting and the original cheapskate. ;)
Here’s the FB link to the 60 Day Photo Challenge. Try it! It seems fun! :)