Friday, November 5, 2010

GIGA Seaweed Soap

photo credits: GIGA website

I ran out of soap last month. To avoid the hassle of ordering online and because I badly need it and I can't use commercial soaps due to my allergies, I thought of buying a milder body wash like a baby bath, a temporary replacement for the time being. While doing our groceries last month, to my delight, I stumbled upon GIGA soaps.

I know this product well because I was able to test some of it last year during AAV Cuenca Christmas Bazaar. I was so surprised to find it in a supermarket because I know; we seldom see organic products in a commercial supermarket. But there, they have it in South Supermarket Alabang.

Since, the only two variants are the VCO and the Seaweed Slimming Soap, I chose the latter, not because of its slimming effect- no I don't believe in that shit, but because of the heavenly smell! It's so darn good, it smells like peppermint and the soap is as good as a scrub, plus it's cheaper. A bar only costs 55PHP. But you have to lather on lotion after using it because it tends to dry your skin. After a month of using it, the appearance of my cellulite (on my thighs) improved. It's less visible now, I don't know if it's because of the soap or just because I'm losing weight lately.

I'll definitely purchase some more. Kudos to Pinoy Organic Products! :)

Read more about it at: Giga Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think! :)