Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye Hello


Okay, my year-ender. I always do this to keep track on things that has happened for the past year or so. I’ll always be grateful for every year, and I don’t think there’s such a thing as malas year. It’s just a matter of perspective.

I’ve learned so much from 2012, but most importantly, I’ve learned to be patient. I’ve learned how to wait and pray, wait and pray, wait and pray. It pretty goes like that. And to forgive. And to let go. And it made me closer to the people I love, especially to God. I’m grateful. So grateful that sometimes I couldn’t contain my happiness; that sometimes I feel like my heart’s going to burst. I am happy without hate, regrets and cynicism. Thank you 2012 for being so freaking awesome! Bring it on, 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think! :)