Sunday, November 6, 2011

Postcard Lovin'


pride like myself for having the ability to forgive easily. I’m pride-less, really. It’ll always come to a point that when I’m being accused of something and even if it’s not entirely my fault (and have no fucking idea what it’s about), I’d still apologize for I don’t know “supposedly” my blunder or some sort. I tend to please people because I’m terrified of people being mad at me. But there comes a point in your life that you get tired, and then, you realize that there’s really no point of doing it. So you stick to those who matters and who always will. I suck at change but hey at least I’m doing something about it.

And I’m digging these random acts of kindness I’m getting; like overseas phone calls from one of my best friends and a random message from a person I used to stalk asking me if “everything’s alright” (totally unlikely). Oh yes! Random things make me happy.   

I love getting postcards (and letters too)! If you’re a stranger in a faraway land, send me some postcard love and I promise to write back. We can talk about books, arts, music and food (or the beach and night skies)! I never had pen pals overseas; you’ll make the inner child in me truly happy. Leave a comment here with your email and postal address or shoot me an email. Thank you so much in advance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think! :)